Free! Breaks The KyoAni Curse! - Full list of anime episodes/movies/specials!

"What is this KyoAni curse you speak of?" I hear you say. Well then let me explain, Kyoto Animation, the studio that makes Free! has also made many other successful anime such as K-On, Full Metal Panic and Haruhi to name a few. Yet, despite the huge success of these shows, they have never made it to the production of the third season. Sure some of them got movies or OVA's but that was it beyond the second season. So as you can tell, I'm super pleased that my personal favourite from KyoAni was ripe with potential for a third season and I'm ready to throw my fujobucks at more merchandise (pffff like I ever stopped anyways).

So now Free! Dive to the Future is here and you're probably wondering who all these new characters are, if you've only seen season 1 & 2. Here's the list in order of what you need to watch.

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club (TV Season 1)
FrFr! (Bonus short episodes 1-3)
Free! Eternal Summer (TV Season 2)
Free! Eternal Summer (Episode 14 OVA special)
High Speed (Movie)
Free! Timeless Medley ~ Kizuna [Bonds] * (Movie)
Free! Timeless Medley ~ Yakusoko [Promise] * (Movie)
Free! Take Your Marks (Movie)
Free! Dive to the Future (Episode 0 OVA special)
Free! Dive to the Future (TV Season 3)
Free! The Final Stroke (4th Movie)
Free! The Final Stroke (5th Movie)

* These 2 movies are recaps of seasons one and two and not essential, however there are a few new scenes.



Comments

  1. I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is UK/USA funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant. 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment