Lost Constellation - A cute and creepy short videogame



I've just spent the last hour or so playing and completing this little game called Lost Constellation. It is a side story to an upcoming game called Lost In The Woods.

It's cute, creepy and quirky. I felt quite satisfied that it wasn't too hard or too easy, it had just about the right amount of mystery to keep me intrigued all the way through.

Artsy atmospheric games that are eerie without being scary are just what I like. I actually felt quite calm and relaxed after finishing the game, especially after having a stressful day. If this sounds like your kind of game too then do give it a play!

You can download it for free or donate whatever amount you wish.
http://finji.itch.io/lost-constellation
(Currently available for PC/Linux/Mac)

After playing Lost Constellation, I'm definitenly curious about the full game Lost In The Woods, which should be released sometime in 2015 for PC, Linux, Mac and PS4.

http://www.nightinthewoods.com/



*Edit*
I also made some pretty cool snowmen/snowomen/snowdog's in Lost Constellation. There's a camera button in the corner that appears and lets you save a screenshot of your creation to your desktop. (It took me a while to realise where those images had gone!)

Comments